عنوان مقاله [English]
It can be seen two sources in the principled (Osuli) books of the Two Islamic Sects on evidences of ruling: the holy Quran and Sunnah, and subsequently, consensus and reason as common sources – with a difference of interpretation in the two later sources. However, the Sunni principled (Osuli) books contain other exclusive resources in addition to Four Main Islamic resources, that their evidentiary is controversial among the Sunni scholars of the principles of jurisprudence including the word of Companions. Some of the Sunni scholars of the principles of jurisprudence believe in the validity of these words and some other believe in their non-validity and to prove their arguments both groups have relied upon an evidence either verbally or non-verbally. Those Sunni scholars of the principles of jurisprudence who believe in the validity of the words of Companions have divided non-verbal evidences into two forms of consensus and reason stating the validity of consensus in two forms and rational reason in three forms. It is controversial that whether these evidences are correct and efficient to prove the validity of the words of Companions. Following the induction of the Sunni principled (Osuli) books and reviewing the words of their scholars of the principles of jurisprudence, the research concludes that the group’s arguments are not sufficient to substantiate such a principle and there are serious critique and reasonable answers against them.
10. Hakim Neyshabouri, Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Abdullah, (1411 AH) Mustadrak al-Sahihin, first edition, Dar al-Kitab al-Almiyeh, Beirut. (in Arabic)
11. Hakim, Seyyed Mohammad Taqi, Bi Ta n.d, General Principles for Comparative Jurisprudence, Dar Al-Andalus for Printing and Publishing, Bi Ja. (in Arabic)
12. Ibn Abd al-Barr al-Qurtubi, (2000) Al-Istiqkar, Dar al-Kitab al-Almiyeh, Beirut. (in Arabic)
13. Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr al-Damashqi, (1973) Announcement of the Situations of the Lord of the Worlds, Dar al-Jail. (in Arabic)
14. Ibn Athir, Abu Al-Hassan Ali Ibn Muhammad Sheibani, n.d, Asad Al-Ghabeh Fi Maarefa Al-Sahaba, Dar Al-Kitab Al-Almiyeh, Beirut. (in Arabic)
15. Ibn Athir, Ali Ibn Muhammad Sheibani, (1402 AH) Al-Kamil Fi Al-Tarikh, Dar Sader, Beirut. (in Arabic)
16. Ibn Hajar Asqalani, Ahmad Ibn Ali, (1415 AH) Al-Isaba Fi Tamiz Al-Sahaba, first edition, Dar Al-Muktab Al-Almiyeh, Beirut. (in Arabic).
17. Ibn Hazm Al-Andalus, Abu Muhammad Ali Ibn Ahmad, n.d, Al-Mahli, Dar al-Fikr, Beirut. (in Arabic)
18. Ibn Sa'd Zuhri, Muhammad ibn Sa'd, (1418 AH) Tabqat al-Kubra, second edition, Dar al-Kitab al-Almiya, Beirut. (in Arabic)
19. Khatib Baghdadi, Ahmad Ibn Ali, (1417 AH) History of Baghdad, Dar al-Kitab al-Almiyeh, Beirut. (in Arabic)
20. Milani, Seyyed Ali Hosseini, (2010) Haghighat Sahaba, first edition, Islamic Truth Center, Qom. (in persain)
21. Mottaqi Hindi, Ali Ibn Hussam, (1419 AH) The Treasure of the Workers in the Sunnah of the Words and Activities, first edition, Dar al-Kitab al-Alamiya, Beirut. (in Arabic)
22. Najmi, Mohammad Sadegh. (2010) Seyri dar sahihin, Fourth Edition, Book Park, Qom. (in persain)
23. Rabbani Mousavian, Seyyed Ali, (1399 AH) Critique of the narrative documents of the authority of the ijtihad of the Companions, Quran and Hadith Research, Volume 53, Number 1, Spring and Summer, pp: 51-72. (in persain)
24. Sarkhsi, Abi Sahl Muhammad bin Ahmad Hanafi,)1425 AH(Usul al-Sarkhsi, Dar al-Fikr. (in Arabic)
25. Sheibani, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, (1415 AH) Musnad Ahmad, third edition, Darahiyah Al-Tarath Al-Arabi, Beirut. (in Arabic)
26. Siouti, Abdul Rahman Ibn Abi Bakr, (1417 AH)Tadrib al-Rawa'i, research by Abu Qutaybah Nazar Muhammad al-Faryabi, third edition, Al-Kawthar School, Riyadh(in Arabic).
27. Sultan Salahuddin Abd al-Halim, (2004 AD / 1425 AH) Hujjat al-Adha al-Ijtihad al-Ra'i, first edition, Sultan Publishing (SULTAN publishing co.INC.USA), USA. (in Arabic)
28. Tabari, Mohammad Ibn Jarir, (Bita( n.d History of Tabari, Urmia Bookstore Publications, Qom. (in Arabic)
29. Taftazani, Sa'd al-Din, (1401 AH) Sharh al-Maqassid fi Alam al-Kalam, first edition, Dar al-Ma'arif al-Nu'maniya, Pakistan. (in Arabic)
30. Ya'qubi, Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Wadhih, (1960) History of Ya'qubi, Bina, Beirut. (in Arabic)
31. Yaqubi, Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Ibn Wazih (1371). Tarikh Yaghoubi, translated by Mohammad Ibrahim Ayati, Tehran: Scientific and Cultural Publications.
32. Zahili, Wahba, Usul al-Fiqh al-Islami, (1406 AH) first edition, Dar al-Fikr, Damascus. (in Arabic)